GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ON-LINE SALE
The present conditions are valid only between “Azienda Agricola Scollo Sebastiana”, with registered office in Via Regina Margherita N. 14 – 96013 Pedagaggi (SR) Italy – VAT number: 01165940899 and any person who makes purchases online on the website www.aziendascollosebastiana.it hereinafter referred to as ‘CLIENT’.
These conditions may be subject to change and the date of publication of the same on this website is equivalent to the date of entry into force.
The present conditions govern the purchases made on the website www.aziendascollosebastiana.it, in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumption Code, Italian Legislative Decree no. n. 206/2005, as amended by D.lgs. n. 21/2014 and D.lgs. 70/2003 on electronic commerce.
Acceptance of the general conditions of sale
1. The contract between AZIENDA SCOLLO SEBASTIANA and the CUSTOMER must be understood with the acceptance, even partial, of the order by AZIENDA SCOLLO SEBASTIANA, which reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to accept or refuse the order. Acceptance is deemed silent, unless otherwise communicated to the CLIENT to any mode. By placing an order in the intended manner, the CUSTOMER declares that he has seen all the indications provided during the purchase procedure and accepts in full the general terms and payment terms outlined below.
2. If the CUSTOMER is a final consumer (i.e. a natural person who buys the goods for purposes not referred to his/her professional activity), after completing the online purchase procedure, he will print or save electronic copy and, in any case, he will save these general conditions of sale, in compliance with the provisions of art. 3 and 4 of the Italian Dlgs n. 185/1999 on distance sales.
3. Any Customer’s right to damages or compensation, as well as any contractual or non-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or things caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order, is excluded.
How to buy
1. Customer may only purchase the products in the electronic catalog of AZIENDA SCOLLO SEBASTIANA at the time of posting the order and can be viewed at www.aziendascollosebastiana.it, as described in the product sheets.
2. The correct receipt of the order is confirmed by the company SEBASTIANA SCOLLO via e-mail, sent to the email address communicated by the CUSTOMER. The message replicates all the data entered by the CUSTOMER who undertakes to verify its accuracy and to promptly communicate any corrections in the manner described in this document.
3. In the event of non-acceptance of the order, AZIENDA SCOLLO SEBASTIANA commits itself to timely communication with the CLIENT, in the same manner.
4. All prices on the site are to be understood as public prices, VAT included. AZIENDA SCOLLO SEBASTIANA reserves the right to change prices at any time, without notice.
AZIENDA SCOLLO SEBASTIANA accepts payments as follows:
1. Paypal: Payment is redirected to a secure website where you can make transactions with your credit card, ATM, or Paypal balance. The order will be processed immediately as soon as possible.
2. Early Bank Transfer: You will receive an email with the data to be able to make the bank transfer and as soon as it is credited will be processed the order sent to us.
3. Credit Card (Stripe)
If the Customer receives a damaged or non-compliant product, he must send an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org or via WhatsApp to the number: +39 334 180 1928, specifying the number and date of the order and attaching the photo in which he/she highlights the defect reported no later than 48 hours after receipt of the goods.
Azienda Scollo Sebastiana does NOT assume responsibility for the state of the product after these terms as the quality could be compromised by incorrect storage or natural maturation, therefore only the notification sent within the required terms will be taken into consideration.
Any reimbursement of the price paid and related shipping costs will be made, where possible, by the same means of payment used by the Customer when purchasing the Product. Otherwise, the Customer will be asked to provide the IBAN code of his bank account so that Azienda Scollo can carry out the refund by bank transfer.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
In compliance with the provisions of Art. 59 of the consumer code Italian Legislative Decree 6 September 2005 n. 206 (and subsequent amendments and additions) perishable products or products at risk of deterioration are excluded from the right of withdrawal.
In the event of a non-compliant product, it is necessary to send us the report within the requested times, specified above, to find a solution together.
Way, Time and Delivery Costs
Delivery is done at the CUSTOMER’s home by express couriers affiliated to our organization.
Any complaint should be addressed to Azienda Agricola Scollo Sebastiana, via Regina Margherita N. 14 – 96013 Pedagaggi (SR) – Italy or by e-mail at email@example.com
The conditions contained in this document may be modified by Azienda Agricola Scollo Sebastiana without prior notice and will be valid from the date of publication on the website.
Date of last update of this document: 8th September 2020.