1. a greater guarantee for the consumer as regards the salubrity of the products and of the production method without syntesis chemicals;
2. the right attention to the requirements of the enviromental protection;
3. socio-economic equilibrium conditions of farms.
Scollo’s farm aims to guarantee a complete transparency enclosing the certificate of conformity. It is issued by the Certifying Body and it contains also the duration of validity.
Cia carries out activities and initiatives in lots of areas like food security and deduction, protection and enhancement of the enviroment, of farmhouse and forests, of biological agriculture, renewable energies, publishing and information on agricultural legislation.
1) preventive releases of natural enemies that are introduced at the beginning of the phytophagous population development in order to guarantee maximum effectiveness. In some cases, natural enemies can be released before pests are present to ensure optimal effectiveness;
2) inoculative releases of beneficial insects / mites