- Rich in antioxidants, they are a source of flavonoids that help our body to stay healthy and prevent premature aging.
- Source of vitamins, especially Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Group B vitamins. In autumn, their valuable vitamin content helps us to prevent seasonal illnesses and strengthen our body.
- They contain mineral salts. The composition of these precious fruits is completed with water, sugars and fibers. Their water and potassium content make them a useful food to purify the body and stimulate diuresis.
- Benefits for the immune system
- They help us to control cholesterol levels and lower blood pressure, especially when its elevation is due to food causes.